BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Do yOu WanT Me To ReMemBer YoU? be my guest~

Thursday, December 2, 2010

time out!!!~

yesterday was a great day for me since i get to spent my time with my old friends from intergomb~ most of all with wan aisyah..wahh miss our school time back when we were still in secondary school. i went to the mid valley by ktm and meet with adila first. we go window shopping and talk about our lives...while waiting for jalila...after eating mcd ice-cream...jlo arrived and we all went for lunch...we plan to play bowling bu we have to wait for wan aisyan and linda, both of them still have their class that morning...suddenly linda have to cancel meeting us because of her class have been suspended until 4pm...thanks God wan aisyan can still come...she came with her baju kurung from class...what a sweetie...since she is wearing baju kurung...we didn't go for bowling...so we headed to the cinema...well Narnia 3D is on showing...so we decide to watch that...but it start another 2 hours...so adila and jalila went for another window shopping and wan aisyah n me went to look for the seledang n shoes...trust me there so many beautiful shoes...n their prize are also beauty...hahaha...never mind..maybe i will ask my mum for he money...hehehe..wan aisyah bought me a scope of baskin robin...then we buy selendang that look a like...just for fun...before the movie start, wan aisyah bought me a popcorn and drinks...she such a generous girl...and i love her for that. after movie and last shopping, she and me went to her home...her sister are making BBQ for a small party because she is graduating...after eating...we play with the water...and go into the poll...in the middle of night...this is sooo fun..i never planned it...she asked me to stay at her home, but my parents won't let me...poor her...i luv her so much...but we have a great day and it really help me to reduce my "kerinduan" towards our old days...

0 comments: