BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Do yOu WanT Me To ReMemBer YoU? be my guest~

Friday, February 18, 2011

thing's that is wrong...

Have you ever felt that you want to help some one but that person doesn't need your help. Plus, that person happen to be someone who is really close too you and it bugs you to see that person are not happy, or the right words is that not like usual. Normally people like to hang on somebody. People want someone to care about them. But that person don't want your help. Is like he hate the kind of help that he would get. Sometimes it turn that the person who wants to offer the help felt that he was the one that person hate, since that person hate his help. I wonder what is the best way to help this kind of person since I happen to have one friends who is sort of like this. At least that what I though about the friend I just mention. I really wish I could help you but it seem like the wall is to high and the distance is too far. Every time I come near u get far far away.

0 comments: