BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Do yOu WanT Me To ReMemBer YoU? be my guest~

Monday, August 29, 2011

AS Exam result...why it is so tough??

things are really getting too massy with all the side jobs i got from being the vice president of this whole prespain activity...thank Allah, some of the jobs were given to the other who i thought can handle it wisely. but still, i have to work twice than anyone else, since my recent marks from AS exam wasn't that really good. after having short talk with my beloved baba...he seems to approve my thought of getting 4 papers repeated. it just that now i'm considering what madam hayati had told me. she advice me to only repeat two or three papers...but that was only enough for me to get B on those papers..a low B. it just too risky for me...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments: