BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Do yOu WanT Me To ReMemBer YoU? be my guest~

Monday, November 15, 2010

FIrST sEm'S FinAL!!!!

My exam just end about 4 days ago and i was absolutely grateful for that. Even though it was the first semester which they say suppose to be easy....I still can sure whether I'm doing well or not. but I pretty sure i wasn't study well for the whole semester. More wasting my time on the movies and novels...or playing games. Seriously, I can't continue do this again for the next semester, otherwise I'll be getting bad result for my AS examination. I really hope I could get 3A's on all the subject, because I really3 don't want to repeat. Most of my senior repeat their AS exam even when they get B. This is because they scare if they didn't do well on A2 examination. I heard A2 is way tougher than AS. I hope my seniors will do well on their exam and also me and my classmates.

0 comments: