BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Do yOu WanT Me To ReMemBer YoU? be my guest~

Monday, November 1, 2010

my ambition is to become a chemical engineer...is it??

I never truly thought about my ambition up until I'm 17 years old. mostly when the teachers asked about your ambition, i would came up with something like doctors, architect, writer, accountant or engineer. those are the famous one.

But after found out my serious problems in reading texts..I decided that I should go for subject that is more practical...less theory...is not that I hate theory..is just that, I love concept and formula more than facts. So after looking at my public exam result, it is clearly to me that I should go for engineering. It was after that I found out that there so many kinds of engineers.

Lots of people keep thinking that engineering are not suitable for women..including me..but it suit my brain. I picked chemical engineering cause I think I can do well in chemistry better that the mechanical part or the electrical..also because it is in a high demand job in our country.

So I went for an interview for this scholarship and got to further my study in this university call UNIKL malaysian spanish institute..I was offered to further my study in Spain only after I got above 15 points in my A level result..including passing my Spanish exam...

Since I was kid, I watch Spanish series and movies, but never thought I will actually learn the language. I had study Arabic since my primary school but end up speaking Spanish. That really funny.

For this A level program..I have to take physics, core math, mechanics, and chemistry as a subject. Not forget to mention Spanish. Up until now, I suddenly realize that chemistry is a really though subject. I even cross in my mind to change my ambition. Seriously.. it become more like biology because of the storyline of how chemist made their discovery. Physics?? physics is great because the storyline was in the formula of every relationship between each physical aspect. Math?? well that my favorite subject since I'm in my mother's womb. Spanish..this is something new..because I really hope in experiencing something different that other people..so we'll see how it goes on. But seriously..I miss my Arabic.

What I really going through now was never came cross on my mind before. Not even a split. Guess life never goes the way you planned. Now I'm on my study week and hopefully I'll be fine on my first semester exam.

0 comments: